Your source for all ISB information, events, and chat!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Free Download Drivers Sokkia Prolink 1.13.rar
Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:32 am by dorengeb

» Desktop Reminder 2 Pro Crack Hit
Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:04 am by dorengeb

» Enciclopedia Culinaria. Confiteria Y Reposteria
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 am by dorengeb

» Sneaker Sex 8
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 am by dorengeb

» Dark Summoner Hack Tool V1.4 Download.rar Hit
Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm by dorengeb

» QUICKBOOKS 2010 PRO + SERIAL+ ACTIVATOR
Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:19 pm by dorengeb

» QUICKBOOKS 2010 PRO + SERIAL+ ACTIVATOR
Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:30 pm by dorengeb

» Strongrecovery-portable-2.3.0
Fri May 30, 2014 3:01 pm by dorengeb

» CD-DA.Extractor.v15 [RG Soft]
Fri May 30, 2014 12:15 am by dorengeb

Share | 

ISB 4/28/2012: Fatal 4 Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ksquall1
Admin

PostSubject: ISB 4/28/2012: Fatal 4 Way   Sat May 19, 2012 2:59 am

Main Event:

#1 Contenders Match For Shot at ISB World Championship at WrestleMania V

Match Type: Fatal 4 Way
Match Topics:

Before we get to the topics, I decided I’d just be all and end all in one swoop. For this match you have no word limit at all and you have until the matches are due to get this in. The user with the highest score at this point will gain the title shot. It’s end game! Good luck to each of you. Those that have made it this far and don’t win at this point will be placed in matches next week for a chance to be a part of the Survivor Board Game Match @ Wrestlemania (this year’s equivalent to MITB)

You have the choice of the following topics to write on and may choose only one:

Topic 1: Book Your Own WWE PPV

Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t a Be the Booker style match topic. In this match you’re to book WrestleMania 29. What matches would you have as a part of the show? Why would you choose those matches? Is there any particular build up that you’d have involved? Be creative with this and it’d be in your favor. Have fun with the topic, I’m thinking of my own WM card.

Topic 2: Video Game Franchises that Should End

There are a lot of game franchises that have been around for a long time, and those that haven’t been around nearly as long. Be it Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Sonic, and many others. What is one game franchise that you think is long past its expiration date? Explain why you feel this way and make comparisons with other franchises if necessary.

Topic 3: Controversial Television series

Since the entry of the television into homes around the world, we’ve seen a host of many different types of shows. Many of those shows have received a fair bit of negative criticism due to how controversial they are. In your opinion, what TV show is the most controversial? It can be a current show or one that isn’t current. Animated show or live action show…it doesn’t matter.

Match # 3

Champion vs. Champion Match
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://isbboards.forumotion.com

ISB 4/28/2012: Fatal 4 Way
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1