ISB Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source for all ISB information, events, and chat!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Special A Episode 17 Sub Indo
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:06 pm by conqnicko

» VA - Schlagerfestival 2013 (2013)
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:52 pm by conqnicko

» Spss 13.0 Free Download
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 am by 

» ISB Interactive Poll #1: ISB's Next Big Event!
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:23 pm by Ksquall1

» -|- ISB Presents: WrestleMania 2 [3-30-08] -|-
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:33 am by Ksquall1

» ISB Presents: WrestleMania V
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 am by Ksquall1

» New Theme installed
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 am by CSALPHA

» ISB Locker Room Community Thread
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 am by CSALPHA

» test topic
ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 am by CSALPHA

ISB Locker Room Community Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

ISB Locker Room Community Thread Empty
PostSubject: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Sit back, relax and talk about anything while on the ISB Boards.
Back to top Go down
https://isbboards.forumotion.com
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 am

I just love when IGN has some server error. Yes I'm typing this knowing that no one can see this at this time. LOL
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Hey hey cheers
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:22 pm

This place looks so awesome. LOL

*tries posting avatar*

ISB Locker Room Community Thread 1-1
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Wut da hail now it works.. duck you forumotion duck you.. :(
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 pm

:[face_laugh]: The site was ducking with you. Oh that reminds me, by the time I sleep tonight all the smilies will be updated.
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Yep lmao. Oh and maybe tomorrow if you want I could walk you through how to do fancy things with the ranks. Like you can add multiple ranks on one user and even add stars and stuff for post counts. Looks like I need to remove the underline under usernames too. As it's showing a underline under all the names in the latest topics box. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 pm

That's be great, I'd love to see some stars up here. Custom user ranks too. I remember on the old forum I think I had Jobber, Mid-card, etc. I know that you got it like that on your site too. It'd go well.

V_V Those darn underlines. Hopefully they'll be a thing of the past in no time. With us on the job, this place is going to be kick ass.
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Ksquall1 wrote:
That's be great, I'd love to see some stars up here. Custom user ranks too. I remember on the old forum I think I had Jobber, Mid-card, etc. I know that you got it like that on your site too. It'd go well.

V_V Those darn underlines. Hopefully they'll be a thing of the past in no time. With us on the job, this place is going to be kick ass.
New Talent 0
Jobber 50
Mid Card 100
Upper Mid Card 500
Main Eventer 1000
Legend 5000
Hall Of Famer 10000

That's the current layout I've got for ranks on mine. If you like those ones I could add them in now. We'd just have to decide what we'd do for a rank image. If you wanted stars like mine but blue I could add those in as well.
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

fn wrote:
Ksquall1 wrote:

New Talent 0
Jobber 50
Mid Card 100
Upper Mid Card 500
Main Eventer 1000
Legend 5000
Hall Of Famer 10000

That's the current layout I've got for ranks on mine. If you like those ones I could add them in now. We'd just have to decide what we'd do for a rank image. If you wanted stars like mine but blue I could add those in as well.

Kyle those are perfect, in fact everything you mentioned is perfect. Thanks a ton man. I'm not sure about what to do for the rank image though. If we could have something wrestling related like small title images...we'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Ksquall1 wrote:

Kyle those are perfect, in fact everything you mentioned is perfect. Thanks a ton man. I'm not sure about what to do for the rank image though. If we could have something wrestling related like small title images...we'll think of something.
I'll add in the ranks now. Then when we decide what to do for the images just let me know and I'll edit those in. I'm gonna see about maybe making the admin rank colorized then our names not. So then we still stand out but don't look odd :P

Ooops... The posts field are blue now.. LOL I'll fix that now if I can. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 pm

fn wrote:
Ksquall1 wrote:

I'll add in the ranks now. Then when we decide what to do for the images just let me know and I'll edit those in. I'm gonna see about maybe making the admin rank colorized then our names not. So then we still stand out but don't look odd :P

Ooops... The posts field are blue now.. LOL I'll fix that now if I can. :oops:

That's a good idea about colorizing the admin rank. I'll try to put my thinking cap on for some images also. LMFAO, dem blue post numbers.
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Ksquall1 wrote:

That's a good idea about colorizing the admin rank. I'll try to put my thinking cap on for some images also. LMFAO, dem blue post numbers.
I legit have no clue why it did that. I did nothing different but color the admin name to blue. I save and looked and our info is blue lmao. I'm working on getting help to fix it now. :[face_tired]:
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Forum gonna forum. :[face_happy]: You'll get it all worked out buddy.
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm currently fixing the smilies for us. You actually didn't have to do the colon's for the smilies. You can edit them all to be what you like. ie [face_hugs] That was done with what you type on IGN minus the colon's. Gonna fix the others now.
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 pm

fn wrote:
I'm currently fixing the smilies for us. You actually didn't have to do the colon's for the smilies. You can edit them all to be what you like. ie [face_hugs] That was done with what you type on IGN minus the colon's. Gonna fix the others now.

ROFL, I did try typing them without the colons but I must've derped somehow because the end result still had them then I never bothered to go back and edit. Thanks for fixing them now though.
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Ksquall1 wrote:
fn wrote:

ROFL, I did try typing them without the colons but I must've derped somehow because the end result still had them then I never bothered to go back and edit. Thanks for fixing them now though.
Although, we may run into a problem if we're gonna keep the regular ones pre-installed too. As you'll have a mix of [face_whatever] and :whatever: so we should decide if we're gonna have em all be : : or [face_ ]. I was thinking maybe have them all be :: and for certain ones it'd be like ISB Locker Room Community Thread 2347481276 instead of [face_raised_brow] or ISB Locker Room Community Thread 3272711809 :evil: ISB Locker Room Community Thread 2946859237 instead of [face_loser] [face_devil] [face_mischief] It's up to you which is best though. I just didn't think a mix of the two would be easy to remember :[face_laugh]:
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm

fn wrote:
Ksquall1 wrote:
fn wrote:

Although, we may run into a problem if we're gonna keep the regular ones pre-installed too. As you'll have a mix of [face_whatever] and :whatever: so we should decide if we're gonna have em all be : : or [face_ ]. I was thinking maybe have them all be :: and for certain ones it'd be like ISB Locker Room Community Thread 2347481276 instead of [face_raised_brow] or ISB Locker Room Community Thread 3272711809 :evil: ISB Locker Room Community Thread 2946859237 instead of [face_loser] [face_devil] [face_mischief] It's up to you which is best though. I just didn't think a mix of the two would be easy to remember :[face_laugh]:

I like the idea of having all of them be colons also. It's easier considering that if you're typing out the mark-up for it then your fingers are already on the colon on the home keys. LOL Yeah a mix of the two would be a tedious thing to deal with.
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Ksquall1 wrote:

I like the idea of having all of them be colons also. It's easier considering that if you're typing out the mark-up for it then your fingers are already on the colon on the home keys. LOL Yeah a mix of the two would be a tedious thing to deal with.
Alright. What I did was this I took the last word from the smiley and did two colon's. ie your ISB Locker Room Community Thread 2946859237 (mischief) ISB Locker Room Community Thread 3940766089 (face_laugh) etc for some I changed it to something else. Like the face_raised_brow I just did (brow) with colon's instead. Hope that's alright :P
Back to top Go down
Ksquall1
Admin
Ksquall1

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 pm

It's perfect. :D
Back to top Go down
fn
Admin
fn

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 am

Ksquall1 wrote:
It's perfect. :D
Now gonna add in the post ranks for everyone. We can go back later and add in rank images once we figure out which to use. cheers I figure I'll do only the admin ranks as blue to show we're admin. Either that or make them white like everyone elses and just have our names blue. scratch
Back to top Go down
CSALPHA
Admin
CSALPHA

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:26 am

I'm in ur ct, spaminz it up
Back to top Go down
CSALPHA
Admin
CSALPHA

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 am

Hmm, test video embedding

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISB Locker Room Community Thread   ISB Locker Room Community Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISB Locker Room Community Thread
Page 1 of 1